Sunday, May 10, 2009

We can bring him home!

Ezekiel's Uncle Mike and Aunt Kristy have really blessed us with some great things. They were in town this weekend and gave us some amazing gifts!! We are so thankful for them! :)
They got us our car seat and stroller combo..(with cheese please)

We love it!! I am so excited now we can bring him home!
This is me just waiting to bring him home. Soon he will not be in my belly but in the seat:)

I tried to do a catalog shot for ya. When I look at the stroller I want to sing that one song" They see me rollin' " haha

Just the car seat.

and this is the stroller and car seat attached.


Also, they got us some more goodies. This is just SOME of what they got us.
They got us diapers(always good), lots and lots of wipes, receiving blankets, sleeping outfits, onesies, and these cute little newborn shoes.


Here I am with the cute little shoes. I want to squeeze them!


Thank you so much Uncle Mike and Aunt Kristy! We're so thankful for EVERYTHING! Zeke will love all of his goodies...maybe as much as I do;)

No comments:

Post a Comment