Monday, December 8, 2014

Kudos To You!

Are The Bryants really naming their 4th kid Kudos?

My BFF, Kate Middleton. I call her The Dutch. We're pretty close. She got married on my Birthday, so that makes us practically sisters.

I knew they where getting hippier and hippier,  but that's just a little too much. They're not even celebrities, they don't HAVE to name him something weird.

Have you thought these things since I called my in womb baby, Kudos? Well, you are not alone if the answer is yes.

Chris and I have a name or two that we both love. I just can't 100% lock in on one of them. Kudos is NOT one of them.

You can all sleep better at night now. The truth is out.


Kudos is not only an incredibly delicious and surprisingly nutritious granola bar, that comes in a variety pack of candy bar flavors........

It's a word for giving someone praise for an exceptional accomplishment........



It also makes you sound like a complete dork. But I think that's my personal opinion.

I have decided to nickname this babe Kudos, because a certain Poppi in our family hates that word. So,  it's my duty as his loving daughter, to use it as much as possible. Including nicknaming my baby Kudos.

Boy names are hard!!

'Til Next Time.
BB

No comments:

Post a Comment