Thursday, May 28, 2009

Shower Time

I have had one shower so far that Ezekiel's Grandma(Chris' Mom) threw for me. It was such a sweet shower with just family. I loved it. We got some really good stuff..like our crib:)...cute cute clothes and lots of diapers (Which I know we will use)!
Last night I came home from my last Jazzercise class until Zeke comes and Chris had dinner all ready for me to devouer!! He is so amazing...I love him! I was eating and he told me that Christina called for me and wants me to call her back about her throwing me a shower at Parkwood Baptist Church. Yay, I'm sooo excited!! Another shower to get stuff we need for our little Churro!

My best friend/sister Brittny Messer, soon to be Mrs. Mayerlen :), and her mom (who is my second mom) Jen Polk are throwing me a shower July 11th. I thought that was going to be it for the showers but I was wrong and I like being wrong this time. I am going to be showered with love! I'm so blessed to have all of these people in my life that love me. I love them soo big!

No comments:

Post a Comment