Thursday, June 4, 2009

All My Single Digits

We have made it to our single digit countdown. " All my single digits, All my single digits" That's my song of the week:)
31 Weeks!! ya 9 weeks left or 2 moths. crazy when you say 2 months left. I remember when I was only two months, and the first month I had no idea I was pregnant! I'm getting really excited about meeting our little man. He is so close.

Here our my updates for week 31:

I am officially done with Jazzercise until Ezekiel comes. My back has been hurting so I don't want to put any more stress on it. My intensity is not where it needs to be for teaching. I know that is not fair for the class who wants to get a kick butt work out. Now I'm not going to lie...I can still kick some of those ladies butt at 8 months pregnant:) I'm just saying.

I only have 2 months left of work at the good ole Crystal Clean. It is bitter sweet for me. Bitter because I have worked there for 3 years and love the people I work for. They have been so good to me and I hate to leave. Sweet because I get to stay home with my son! My full attention can be on him. We get to bond and start our journey together of mother and son. I start training a girl for my position on Monday which is such a blessing for Crystal Clean. That has been one thing I have been freaking out about. I don't want to leave them hanging because they have been so good to me. God answered that prayer of mine..and I'm sure of Crystal Clean too:)

I gained 6 pounds ladies and gentlemen. Not all together but in the past month! ha ha that's a lot to gain in that short period of time. I was really shocked...I am not going to lie. I talked to my midwife about it and she said that I was right on track with weight gain and my pregnancy. Altogether I have only gained 16 pounds. In the beginning, because I was so sick, I lost 3 pounds. I was in my second month and didn't gain the 3 pounds back until I was in my third month. Then I was back to where I started from. I didn't gain anything the month after, just stayed the same weight. I was ok with that:) Then I gained 4 pounds...then 3..then another 3...and finally the big 6 pounds. Hope (one of my amazing midwives) said I would probably gain about a pound a week now. Unless I hit the Dairy Queen everyday;) So I hope to only gain 10 more pounds. Key work hope:) The one fear I have now that I'm not teaching Jazzercise is I'm going to become a fat cow. I refuse to let into the lie that you are eating for 2!
Not really person who made that up and is making all us preggo people fat with huge butts!! I only need a little bit more not a whole other grown persons appetite. I have a baby growing inside of me not a 12 year old boy!

Zeke has been moving like crazy, which makes me feel so good. It kinda freaks me out when he is on my side rolling around doing the watermelon crawl and up in my ribs doing the YMCA! That is pretty much what it feels like.
I does feel like an alien is inside of me still. I can not explain it. It's just weird feeling.

He is almost 4 pounds now(maybe that's why I gained 6 pounds?!?!). He is almost the length of what he will be at birth. How crazy! About 18 inches. Some babies only go 19-20 inches! I don't know how long I was but I am sure no more then 20. I'm kinda a shorty:)

Well...Those are just some of my updates. Pictures are coming soon of week 31.

No comments:

Post a Comment