Monday, June 15, 2009

Week 33

Week 33 guys!! Crazy that we are officially in countdown mode. 7 more weeks until our little man is estimated to be here. 37 weeks is considered full term. I could go any time from 37 weeks. I am not planning on going early but if he were to come early that means we only have 5-7 weeks left! AAHAHA I get so excited when I think about it:)
Here are some pictures of Chris and I at my best friends wedding this past Friday. He looked so handsome! I love him so much.






I'm going to my midwife every two weeks which has been good. I love my midwives! They are amazing.

Chris and I are taking our maternity pictures this Tuesday with our friend Jennilynn! I am super stoked. She has such a good eye.

I only have 6 more weeks of work left! July is going to be my last month. I started training someone last week and she is really nice. Catching on really quickly! It's just been a little crazy trying to fit in a whole days work in a half day! It's all good though..I am just thankful I have a job right now:)

I hope all of you are doing well.
Later

No comments:

Post a Comment