Sunday, June 21, 2009

Week 34

We have rolled around to week 34. Ezekiel could grace us with his presence in about 3 weeks and he would be considered fully baked:) I will be 37 weeks then and will be in the safe zone to give birth. 37 to 42 weeks is the window we have to have him at the birth center. I pray he waits for week 37 and comes before 42:)

I don't really have any new updates this week. Feeling pretty good, having to get up at least 1 time a night to pee which I have waiting for. My back is doing pretty well too.

Today is Fathers day so I got up and made Chris french toast! YYUUMMMM I tell ya:) Went to church in the morning, went to my parents house for Arthur's Birthday ( which was on Thursday) and to see Armond, then off to the cheesecake factory to meet the Polk's and the newly married Mayerlen's for dessert. It was a good day:)


We took our maternity pictures Tuesday this past week which I think will turn out really good. Our friend Jennilynn took them at the beach.

Here is my week 34 picture and I hope to update you guys again this week.


I hope everyone had a good Fathers day weekend and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment