Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Week 35!

5 more weeks left until my due date:) I can not believe it! I was 5 weeks when I found out I was pregnant. I can't believe how fast time has gone by. We found out the week of thanksgiving which seems like it was three months ago. We are in the last stretch of this pregnancy race and I am so excited:)

::Updates::

*Chris and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary this past Saturday. June 27,2009:) Wow a year has come and gone like a blink I tell ya. I know after we have this kid time will only go faster. We had a spontaneous weekend. We got up Saturday morning, I made blueberry pancakes(yum), went to the regency IMAX to see the new Transformer movie. All I have to say about that movie is "Wow"! It was awesome. You need to go see it in theaters. After the 2 1/2 hour movie went drove to St. Augustine. We had no idea where we were staying or eating or even going to do but it was soooo much fun! We were on an adventure. We both have never spent the day in St. Augustine so it was fun to explore. We did find a place to stay and came back late Sunday morning:)

At the IMAX wating to see the movie


At St. Augustine



*Sunday Parkwood threw me a baby shower which was so fun!! I am so thankful for everything that Chris and I got. What a blessing to have people in your life that love you. We got our Pack N' Play!!! I am so excited about that. Picture below. We put it together as soon as we got home:)


::Pregnancy Updates::


* Week 35 has come. Some new feelings that I have been having are:

Pelvic pain.

Back pain. (Which I have been having)

Nausea. YA...I think I'm starting to get morning sickness like I had in the beginning of pregnancy.

Exhaustion. Just like in the beginning too. I am always tired again. I don't like that feeling.

Sleeping starting to become an adventure:) I am not sleeping well anymore at all!

Milk. (Sorry for any men who read this if this grosses you out) But my colostrum starting coming in last week!(like Friday) So that makes me feel really good knowing that my body is doing what it needs to be doing and my breast are working properly for breast feeding:)

* I had an appointment with my wonderful Midwife yesterday which was amazing. I love going to my appointments not just to listen to my babies heartbeat(which is the best sound ever!!) but to talk with Sharon or Hope. I can talk to them about anything which is really unheard of for your care provider! I love it! At the end, I scheduled the rest of my appointments until Baby Zeke arrives How crazy is that!! My next appointment is two week then after that I go every week! The big leagues I tell ya:)

I think that's all my updates. Pictures are below.
I hope everyone has a great week and I will talk to you next time:)

Me at 35 weeks


Chris at 35 weeks too!

No comments:

Post a Comment