Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Before and After

The house is still a work in progress..but the painting is pretty much done. Thanks to Chris' dad!!! He painted everything...God bless him!

I didn't take the best before pictures but you get the gist of how crazy it WAS. Also my after pictures were taken really quickly at night time. When I actually get it decorated..then the pictures will be amazing! :)


At the closing of our home!
Dot Snead was our Realtor and she was the bomb!! Thanks Mrs. Snead for everything!!

Here is the kitchen from the sliding glass door in the living room.



Close up...do you see that awful border!!





Dining room...can you say bumble bee? My mom liked the yellow..that's he favorite color though.


And after...not the best picture again but a lot better!!!!



Things are coming along very nicely though. We have family coming in town this weekend so I am trying to get all the pictures up and every thing put in place. Key word TRYING! We have a guest bed room with nothing in it so I hope to borrow a mattress from a friend or a blowup bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment