Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Movin on up...to the Northside

It's official ...The Bryant's are home owners!

We moved in on the 27th of February and have been loving it. We've been cleaning and painting and cleaning some more. Chris' dad has painted for us which had been such a blessing! I love painting but I can't imagine doing it with my little man. He is about to start crawling any day now! He's getting so big and so stinkin' cute!

Our house is on the Northside of town. Which I LOVE because all of our friends and family are pretty much over "The Bridge". Oh, and Publix is our neighbor:) Our house is so HUGE compared to our little apartment. The apartment was 900 sq. feet and the house is almost 1800 sq feet! Big difference. We sit on our couch and just look at our huge house. Thanking God for it. We feel so blessed to have a home.

The biggest things I am the happiest about are:

Zeke gets to grow up in a home and have memories here.

I can hopefully have my next Kid or Kids in our home (Lord Willing)

I am surrounded by mommas that have a lot of the same passions as me.


God is so good! He has provided a home for us. It's been a long road but so worth the wait! I'm slacking on taking pictures but I wanted to wait until it's all painted. We should hopefully have everything pained by the end of this week! Yay for us:)

No comments:

Post a Comment