Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Passover

Monday was Zeke's first passover (outside of the womb). Chris was not feeling so well so he stayed home:( We had a couple families come over the Polk's house to celebrate our passover lamb. It was a good time of worship and a reminder if what God did for his chosen people and us.

I have been going back and forth if I want to celebrate "Easter" with our kid(s). I mean....bunnies and jelly beans is not what it's about. It's a day that we celebrate the Resurrection of our King Jesus!! That's what I want it to be about. Now, if some if Zeke's family want to do an egg hunt and get him some candy, that's fine. I just don't want him to look forward to a basket of chocolate bunnies instead of remembering and rejoicing the fact that Jesus died for us to live and rose 3 days later so we can spend forever in heaven with him.

I know it's kind of all over the place but that's were my head is...all over!

Either way Chris and I will show our little family what Easter is all about and pray that they will see past the bunnies:)

No comments:

Post a Comment