Thursday, May 6, 2010

9 months old

I can't believe I'm a mom to a 9 months old. Well, I can't believe I'm even a mom! Life is so crazy sometime how you think it's going to go one way but It ends up another..for now. Ezekiel is so stinkin cute! He's getting to big. Crawling everywhere and fast too! Pulling up on everything and anything. He has no fear and I have all the fear in the world sometimes with him. I know that it will be a struggle for me. Before he was born I had no fear of losing him because there was nothing I could do about it. I also think it's because I didn't see him or know his face. Now that he is here and I'm responsible for him....Its nuts!! I know again that I'm still not in control of anything but now that he's here and in my arms...It's hard to let go of the pull of fear. Anytime I think of fear, I think of my friend Jennifer and what her family has been through with losing a child. It reminds me that God is God and I am not. He is the creator of everything. Who am I? Just a child of the king trying to live my life for him and trying to raise my children up to do the same.

Life is crazy busy right now. Not just with Zeke but everything else. I'll try to blog more....ya right I always say that!

No comments:

Post a Comment