Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day! My very first mother's day..wow I still can't believe I'm a mom. I had a great day. My Husband Christopher made me gluten free pancakes bacon and eggs! Yum:) He was really sweet all day! We went to church and Zeke feel asleep for the whole service!! That was really nice because I usually have to stand up in the back and sway with him trying to get him to not be to loud for some people in the church. He passed out around 11:00. He woke up when he put him in the car seat but then fell right back asleep until 2:30!!! Holy cow right! He never sleeps that long so I got to take an hour nap with my Boo!! What a great gift. Then to put the icing on the cake, Zeke slept through the night!! From 10:30 -7:15...It was a great day. I'm so very blessed with an awesome family!

No comments:

Post a Comment