Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Vegan Harvest Cinnamon Rolls

I got this amazing recipe from here and it is really good!

I made it last night around 9:30 and popped it in the oven around 5:10 this morning. Her website is really good so check it out. I'll let you know what I did with mine.


  • Added all ingredients to my bread machine. After it was done kneading and mixing, I kneaded it into an oval shape. Then lightly sprayed a bowl with EVOO and placed the dough, covered, for 10 minutes on my counter.
  • Threw some flour on a rolling pin and on my counter. Rolled the dough into a rectangle about 15"X24".
  • Brushed it with butter ( Vegan of course)
  • Spread the filling over entire top of dough. I also added chopped pecans to my filling.
  • Rolled it up smaller side to smaller side. 
  • TIP: Don't' roll to tight or else the middle will pop out while cooking, The middle will cook faster then the rest of the roll. you don't want that...trust me:)
  • I used dental floss to cut my rolled dough into 1 1/2" pieces. It makes a nice even cut without smashing the roll in and way.
  • Placed them in a greased pan. DON'T let them touch. They will expand a little over night in the fridge or if you are letting them rise for an hour before cooking. When you cook them they will get even bigger.
  • After they were done cooking, I immediately put the icing on them. It melts all over and is so yummy!


I will be using the recipe from now on. It was a hit at our house this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment