Friday, August 19, 2011

Funk-E-Ness

No, I'm not going to talk about my awesome dance moves, maybe in another post.

Lately I have been feeling funky. I hate this feeling because I feel stuck in my day to day routine and feel like I can't do anything about it. This cycle will just keep repeating itself everyday. I want to do something to breakout of the cycle.

My husband bought me Turbo Fire for my birthday this year. I did it for a month and it was great!! I love it. I felt great and it really worked in my schedule. Well, things happened that through me off my schedule and I haven't really picked it back up or put my schedule back in. I have a hypothesis, as my friend Buddy from the Dinosaur Train would say, that that's the reason why I'm feeling funky. Evey week I'll say I'll pick it up next week or start tomorrow but I never do.

I don't want to make anymore excuses!! I am starting back on my schedule and will be working out again. When I had a schedule implemented, Zeke was listening more, I got way more done in a day then I thought I could, and my attitude was happier. Everything thing about the scheduled life was positive. I hate that I got off track and stopped but NO more.

No comments:

Post a Comment