Friday, February 24, 2012

Potato Alfredo Pasta

Ingredients: 

  • 1 1/2 C cannellini beans (drained)
  • 6 garlic cloves
  • 2 Tbsp. vegenaise
  • 1/3 C sweet onion
  • 2/3 C potato flakes (the instant plain kind work great)
  • 2/3 C Milk (Almond milk was my choice)
  • 3/4 C soy creamer
  • 1Tbsp. EVOO
  • 2 1/2 Tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar 
  • 1-6 Tbsp. nutritional yeast flakes ( optional. If you use it, it will change the color to yellow. The more you use the more yellow. I used 2 Tbsp and thought it was fine.)
  • 3 dashes of cayenne pepper
  • 1/2 Tsp. pepper 
  • Salt to taste

Preparation:

  1. Cook Pasta of your choice.
  2. Blend all other ingredients. ( I used my food processor but you can use a blender as well.)
  3. Pour over hot pasta. (hot pasta gets the sauce hot)
Thats it. All done!! Super easy and really tasty. I also added some lightly steamed broccoli to my pasta.

Again we didn't have any leftovers:)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment